Demand for Brazilian corporate bank accounts has increased due the expansive of Brazilian economy in the last years. Brazilian business bank account is the best way to support business activities in Latin America’s largest country.
The following information will help you determine whether a business account is the best solution to your business.
Brazilian corporate banking services overview
- Opening a company bank account in Brazil is a relatively simple task. CKSA will prepare a business plan for the bank to increase the probability of your business bank account approval.
- Leading global banks offer Brazilian corporate bank accounts.
- Brazilian business bank accounts are available in multiple currencies.
- A company bank account is supported by a range of conventional banking services and conveniences, including business loans, cash management services, lines of credit, leasing, foreign exchange services, safe internet banking for multiple users with different levels of access, insurance services, merchant services, and miscellaneous trade services.
- In order to open a company bank account, a range of due diligence information is required by both the bank and CKSA. Information required includes copies of passport and driving licence of all directors, certificate of incorporation, copy of the company’s memorandum and articles and directors/trustees resolutions. This documentation must be certified by the local branch of the Brazilian bank in the Client’s home country, or by a notary public. Details and evidence (such as contracts and invoices) of the company’s activities is also required to open a company bank account.
- CKSA will be pleased to open an Brazil corporate bank account. Our Client will have to travel for this engagement. It is a time consuming task, Healy Consultants will shelter our Client from the administrative challenges. As you can appreciate, it is a difficult task to obtain bank account approval through a newly formed company, when shareholders and directors and bank signatories reside overseas. Healy Consultants will prepare a business plan for the bank to optimize the probability of corporate bank account approval.
CKSA fees to help open a Brazil corporate bank account
- CKSA International Banking Team completing the corporate bank accounts application form on behalf of our Client, and obtaining our Client’s signature.
- Organising a detailed business plan relating to our Client’s company, by CKSA’s International Banking Team, to support the corporate bank accounts application.
- CKSA’s International Banking Team submitting the corporate bank accounts application form and business plan to the bank, together with the corporate and personal due diligence information outlined above.
- CKSA’s local officer attending a bank interview in Brazil on your behalf, describing your global business activities and explaining why you require a business bank account.
- CKSA can open a bank account without the bank signatory and beneficial owners’ presence.
- Paying the initial bank deposit to the Brazilian branch of the international bank on our Client’s behalf and emailing a scanned copy of the bank deposit slip as verification.
- On behalf of our cient, CKSA applies for corporate internet banking facilities.
- CKSA applies for a corporate credit card, corporate ATM card, and corporate cheque book on our Client’s behalf;
- CKSA international banking team receiving approval from Brazil for the opening of the bank account.
- Receiving the bank account internet login and password information in a sealed letter that CKSA passes directly to our Client.
- CKSA receiving a corporate cheque book in a sealed letter that is passed directly to our Client.
- CKSA receiving credit and ATM cards in a sealed letter that is passed directly to our Client.
CKSA’s Brazilian Corporate Bank Account Opening Service + CKSA’s Banking Address (1 year)
– Price: US$ 8,000.00 –
No Red Tapes
With CKSA Consulting Services, it’s easy to open a Brazilian Bank Account and do business in Brazil. You manage your investments while we deal with the bureaucratic part for you.
Control your investments with ease
Brazilian Banks developed the Brokerage Account in order to give you more convenience while trading stocks or options. With this facility, you reserve deposit resources to use in your investments in the equity market, separating the brokerage cash movement in the brokerage from the balance of your current account at the bank.
In addition to providing greater control over your accounts, you can also allow an increase at your operational margin.